(Cooking time: 1hr)
- Raw prawns
- Aromatico tomatoes
- Spring onion
- Homemade cheese sauce
- 1 lemon
- 2x OXO chicken stock
- Red onions
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Very lazy Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Very lazy Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Prepare the prawns a day before, marinate overnight with garlic, ginger, paprika, mustard, fresh chives and sea salt.
- Chop the red onions
- Secondly, cook the chopped aubergine and leave to one side.
- Then, boil the kettle and cook the linguine in hot water on low/ medium heat.
- While the linguine is cooking, fry the prawns in a generous amount of butter and red onions. Then add the muscles and cook for 5 minutes, not too long or the seafood will be rubbery and chewy.
- Add garlic oil and a pinch of salt to the aromatico tomatoes and broil in the oven
- For the cheesy lemon and chive sauce, start with a basic cheese sauce. A bit of butter, some flour, milk and cheese of your choice, preferably extra mature cheddar or parmesan. Dissolve two chicken stock cubes, squeeze half a lemon, fresh chives and spring onions. Then add the aubergine and let the sauce simmer.
- Once the pasta is al dented, gently stir in your butter prawns and muscles, then slowly wet the pasta with the cheese sauce. Make sure you add just the right amount of sauce, too much will make the pasta soggy and stoggy.
- Plate up with some cress, a drizzle of garlic oil, and spring onions and lastly the sweet and sour aromatico tomatoes, and it’s ready to eat!
Enjoy and see you very soon xx