Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Fresh salmon
- Rice noodles
- DE NIGRIS 1889 Glaze sweet fig with balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Teriyaki sauce (homemade, if in a rush use Lee Kum Kee brand)
- Lazy garlic
- Lazy ginger
- 1 tablespoon of Flora vegan spread
- 1/2 of fish stock cube
- Lemon slices
- Ginger powder
- Sesame seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Beans sprouts
- Sugar snap peas
- Peeled carrots
- 1/4 Red pepper
- 1 spring onion
- Heat a frying pan with flora vegan butter and dissolve half a fish stock cube into the butter.
- Once the pan is hot, and the butter is sizzling, gently add the salmon fillets away from you or the oil will spit and burn you.
- Drizzle a tiny bit of honey, enough teriyaki sauce to cover the salmon, a bit of DE NIGRIS sweet fig sauce, and half a teaspoon of lazy garlic. Then add three small pieces of lazy ginger. Sometimes ginger can take over all the other flavours, that’s not what we want in this dish. Once it’s cooked place it to one side and cover the pan with foil.
- Next, heat another frying pan, with some oil, preferably olive oil and two thin lemon slices. When the pan is hot add the carrots, bean sprouts, sugar snap peas, pepper and spring onion to the pan. Use a teaspoon of the teriyaki sauce from the salmon to season the veg, a pinch of ginger powder, and a generous sprinkle of Aromat.
- Lastly, add the rice noodles and mix it into the seasoned veg, add a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds and serve the noodles cold, or hot alongside the warm buttery salmon. Garnish the salmon with chives and sesame seeds.
- And it’s ready to eat!
Hope you enjoy this recipe, do try it out and tag my Instagram page @nutrishanice for a feature.
See you very soon!